Thanks for such HUGE support!!!!

Thanks to all for the prayers and thoughts for Buddy!! It has been overwhelming to think about how many people we have all talked too in the past few days who have been praying and thinking about Bud!!!

I and all the Balsam Range family would like to extend our gratitude for all you guys have done or are doing to help us through this time!!!

8 Comments

1. avatar

Hey, you guys–just thinking about all of you and praying for Buddy. He can’t get well soon enough for any of us! BLESSINGS!!!

2. avatar

I was so sorry to hear of Buddy’s accident and am praying for a speedy recovery. Buddy come back soon the music isn’t the same without you.

3. avatar

Been up prayin for awhile now.Our God He is able . Flora and I love you all . I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
    My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

4. avatar

Our hearts go out to Buddy & his family – you are very much in our thoughts. Get well, get strong, and get back to making music that speaks to our hearts.

5. avatar

We’re thinking of you. Buddy, and prayers are continuing. God is in control; He can and will help you through all of your recovery. We are looking forward to hearing your awesome voice in Ruby! Bill and Louise Voreis

6. avatar

Hey guys, I just found out about Buddy’s accident this morning on WDVX. I hope his surgery went well this morning. He is in my prayers. Get Well Soon, “Buddy”!

7. avatar

Bubby is in our prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

8. avatar

Wow! Whata super concert at the Dillard Ga site this weekend where the heartfelt concern for Buddy from everyone there demonstrated the family atmosphere within this Bluegrass community. Tim’s moving prayer following the final set was hopefully answered by today’s surgery in a positive manner. Our prayers continue for Buddy to recover and return to the activities he loves so much.

Submit a Comment